Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Returned... 返...

I seemed to have return to my post secondary school days...

The days where almost every single day is a day spend at my workplace doing things that nobody would ever appreciate (think SK...), with almost no free time during weekdays, low pay and hardly enough sleep.

The mental tireness hits me so bad that Saturday and Sundays were spend either at home counting my leg hairs or at the nearby swimming pool or basketball courts. (Yes I do mean swimming and playing basketball... else what are you thinking of... counting other people's leg hair?)

I remember those to be the days I really miss being a student.

But at least during that time the mind will still be fresh after recharging over the weekend, and the coming week would be something to look forward to.

The assets of youth. How I missed those days. That was eight years ago.

I'm now back in school, being more involved in school and class activities like never before. In case you are even wondering, I don't interact alot with my fellow classmates in the past when I'm in secondary school or when I was still taking my engineering diploma. In fact to say "don't interact alot" is an understatement. The correct word some would understand would be "Anti Social"...

Now I'm just "solitary"... still prefering to be on my own... yet would not refused to mix around with classmates or friends if necessary, unlike the past anti-social self.

Anyway I digress...

At age 24 approaching 25 I finally see age catching up with me... both mentally and physically. Don't mind me if you have heard me said it before...

My final year internship is killing me... slowly but surely... The work load (can you even call this load) is definitely less (I would even say at some point I was slacking...) then what I used to experienced when working full time, but for some reasons I seemed to be even more tired after work every day.

Just yesterday my fellow intern was asking me "Funny arh how come you look so tired these days..."

Another perm staff was asking me the same question throughout the day, with the additional:

"You sure you are alright?"

"Yah no prob, just a bit tired" would be the standard answer.

"Sure or not.. you look sick?"

I appreciate the fact that they are trying to show some concern. Thanks... Ziq and Derrick...

Maybe walking the solitary path of life all these while is finally taking it toll on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home