Friday, October 21, 2005

寒...

Its... cold...

The attacks are even more frequent now... So bad, sometimes I don't even feel like moving around too much.

Sometimes I really thought I regretted making the decision to do that ACL recon operation 3 years ago.

Its... cold...

That time of the year again. The rainy seasons. It either rain non stop the whole day or the weather would be too damn cold that it makes travelling a pain, literally.

The gloomy weather seemed to me to serve as a reminder how cold reality could be. Not that I need that reminder...

Its... cold...

A friend of mine told me that when we chat over MSN... not over the weather, but about my character.

Sorry JR, I just don't seemed to have the zeal and enthusiasm to carry on with whatever is out there anymore.

Maybe I AM turning cold...

Its... cold...

Sitting in the living room, typing all this crap... Other then the distant noise of traffic along the express way there really ain't much of a sound at home. The silence is so "loud" that it is screaming at me...

Looks like I really need to go get a life before I am consumed by all this self-pitying and brooding over the unsalvageable past...

Sigh... another case of "knowing, yet not making a difference".

"Resistant to Assistance..." thats what my brother had for his MSN nick. I can identify with it now.

My apology to any readers whom I am boring by publishing the above...

But hey, isn't the blog mostly about people saying what they can't in reality, and losers like me gribing and lamenting about how f**ked we are by "Life"?

Shrug... I don't know, what I DO know now...

Its... cold...

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Squido said...

Well Mr.Icy, I happen to like this cold weather. I don't know why but i just love this coldness and chilly winds.

It's just so... nice to be cold then snuggle up to person closest to you.

Hope you will find the spark in your life soon. Later kena iced then have to wait till spring to defrost you x)

 
At 2:22 AM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Zen said...

Well good for you.

I'l invite you over for dinner once I "defrost" the turkey in spring yah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home