Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tiring...

Spending each and every day, aimlessly searching, and thinking...

For what...? Of what...?

Frankly speaking, even if I really do sit down and think about it, I may not find the answers to my questions.

Then why even bother thinking about it?

Be reminded, that "not thinking" about it, is not equivalent to "forgetting". Even "forgetting" does not seemed to be the relief.

By the way it's not that I really want to... just that there are so many issues weighing on my mind... I seemed to have already lost my sense of priority...

I don't even know if I should go through all that trouble.

Things that should be, but have been left unsettled...

Others... better to be left forgotten... but can I really forget them? (Shrug)

Before you know it, there would be more upcoming, practical issues that needs to be dealt with soon. School work, bills, appointments, etc, etc...

To quote from Bilbo Baggins of "The Lord of the Rings":

"...I felt... thin... stretched... Like butter, spread over too much bread..."

Guess that, like Bilbo, I would need to take a break... A very long "mental" holiday...

Not from my school work, not from all the daily routine...

But from all the "issues"... which in the first place may not, or should not even be there.

慢慢熬下去... 既使多疲惫...
默默等下去... 既使多无味...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home